Hillsborough, NJ Lawn Fertilization & Restoration
Lawn Fertilization, Restoration, and Weed Control
If you want to have a nice looking yard you need to make sure that your lawn is in good health. Hillsborough Irrigation and Landscape Services offers lawn fertilization and restoration services that can help you keep your lawn in good shape. Our high quality fertilizer will help your grass grow firm roots, which will allow it to stay strong and green during harsh conditions.
If you are having trouble dealing with weeds in your yard we also offer weed control services. Many different weeds, such as dandelions and crabgrass, are not pleasant to look at, and they can ruin your yard’s overall image. Our herbicides can help you keep unsightly weeds off your lawn so your yard will keep looking beautiful.
Phone Number: 908-359-1898
The Five Step Fertilization Program
At Hillsborough, we utilize a five-step fertilization program to make sure your lawn is healthy and weed-free throughout the year. The process works like this:
- During the early parts of the spring we fertilize the lawn to help it grow back after the ground starts thawing at the conclusion of winter.
- Later in the spring we apply more fertilizer to help give your lawn a strong color. We also focus on weed control during this time.
- Once summer arrives additional fertilizer is put down to protect your lawn from the summer heat. We also start taking care of insects that may try to eat your lawn.
- Your lawn may go dormant at the end of the summer, so we apply more fertilizer at the start of the fall to prevent this. We will also handle more weed control at this time.
- Before winter arrives seasonal fertilizer is used to help the lawn develop strong roots. This will give the grass a better chance of survival during the harsh winter.